jonathanwindhamjonathanwindham

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

So True

This accurately describes loads of sucessful flashes on newgrounds, the parody example at the end reminds me of $00pah NiN10Doh!

Why (American)Anime Sucks Why (American)Anime Sucks

Deserves a better score than it got

Too many people can't take a joke, other than a few small details this actually is a pretty good satirization of anime.

FazzleMan responds:

The bad score got me Underdog, so I'm not complaining. I have a game with a score of 4.23 and no awards for that.

Santa's Last Stop Santa's Last Stop

interesting

A perfect combination of crassness and dark comedy.

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

the menu is costing you points

When I first saw the menu I did not know it was a menu, I thought that was the entire animation, it's a good thing thing I played with the cursor a little, you should have the "info" and "play" buttons labeled so people can see them without moving their cursors over them.

I thought the video was interesting and creative and I enjoyed the overall work, I was not partial to the music genre (I still liked it). If I were to vote based on how much I liked the animation I would have given you a 9/10 but because of the overall quality of the animation I feel you deserve a 10/10

happy ducky happy ducky

Thank you for showing us the flaws of the newgrounds portal system, You're right, this flash should not have passed.

And thank you for appropriately renaming this flash "This shouldnt have passed"

xMarioSonicFan4563x responds:

Always here to help the communityy

2 Stick Buddies Ep1 2 Stick Buddies Ep1

It was alright

The main problem I ad with it was the lack of carity in the audio, and yes, you definately need subtitles.

I loved the sign pointing at the drumstick saying "free chicken"

Madness Death Eye... Madness Death Eye...

One big problem

The animation is not very smooth, this makes it a little difficult to follow along let alone enjoy.

Somewhere Somewhere

It won't load

I think it is how you made the flash because this is the only flash that I was unable to load today.

Die, Jonas, DIE! Die, Jonas, DIE!

About f***ing time!

Needs to be more graphic though.

The Failures The Failures

6 failures in one is still a failure

Flashes like the 6 you have banded together get blammed for a reason, If people did not want to see each one individually then it is a pretty safe bet they did not want to see them all in one sitting.