jonathanwindhamjonathanwindham

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Fishy Waters Fishy Waters

Enough content to enjoy it to the end, ending was a little anti-climactic though.

Infinite Tower RPG Infinite Tower RPG

gets boring

This game has decent production quality for a free to play game, so I will give you 3 stars for effort. You need to work on the battle system. all the player has to do is balance the stats as evenly as possible, other than that there isn't much for the player to do. You also need to work on the inevitable stat disparity between the player and the npc.

When Words Attack When Words Attack

decent production value, but some of the Words...

Sometimes I got jumbles with multiple correct answers but still got the words wrong, examples:

I had a jumble with iknl and I arranged it to say link, but got it wrong, the correct answer was kiln, a word less commonly used in the english language

I also had a jumble with ethc and I arranged it to say tech, but it turned out to be etch,

I never before even heard of the word kayo

you could use a few more commonly used words

Lastman Lastman

FRUSTRATING! FRUSTRATING! FRUSTRATING!

The very first problem is that in order to kill the crab guys you have to jump directly on their center, this makes it frustratingly easy to die, by the time I found out you could actually kill the crab guys I also got to find out the the crab guys can break the breakable ground amounst other little things the awkward mechanics of the main character's movements also make it a little too easy to die.

The last problem of this flash is that it is a victim of our expectations, part of this is because the flash was featured and you can earn medals playing it, so the newgrounds community expected more of it.

Have Fun And Be Stupid Have Fun And Be Stupid

8 seconds

Great game

The Savior (battle) The Savior (battle)

Great Game

It just had one mildly frustrating problem, I have beaten easy twice, hard twice and medium once and not one single time have I gotten the 3rd weapon upgrade, increase the total flow of gems.

Sonny Sonny

Really Good, But It Is Missing One Thing...

A sequel.

Drop Dead Drop Dead

Submission time can be pretty crucial

This game probably would have been way more successful had it been released on halloween of a couple days earlier.

Meet'N'Fuck Bikini Bottom Meet'N'Fuck Bikini Bottom

Good Parody That Makes a good point.

That pretty much sums up the meet'n'fuck stories/games.

Jump ! Jump !

All around good game

It was fun, original and had decent production value for a flash on newgrounds, the only thing I would recomend changing is the time the character spends frozen when the missile hits him (make it shorter) and also make it take slightly less time to outrun it.

10/10
5/5

Wurmy responds:

Yeah, those I should probably do..